FURUNO HELLAS S.A. (a subsidiary of FURUNO ELECTRIC Co. Ltd (Japan) , a global leader in Marine Electronics manufacturing) is currently seeking an experienced professional to cover the position of Service & Support Engineer.
Service & Support Engineer is responsible for the installation of marine navigation/communication equipment and the training of the customer’s personnel in the use of the equipment as well as for the technical support of the equipment.
1. Installs electronic navigation/communication equipment and adjusts through the appropriate parameters the behavior of the individual hardware/software of the system so as to operate efficiently.
2. Train the customer’s staff to use the equipment.
3. Identifies and restores damage to the customer’s equipment by preparing the necessary for each visit to take place at the scheduled time and to complete successfully. Collects the necessary information, assesses the type of work required and the
tools that need to be available to complete the visit.
· Studies of at least 1 year at a Technical School in the field of Informatics / Electronics.
· Very good knowledge of the company’s products and their associated installation procedures.
· At least 1 year of experience as a VDR-APT and Radio Survey technician.
· Knowledge of English language.
· Ability to set priorities, to work independently, unattended and under stress.
· Ability to solve problems, teamwork and co-operation with colleagues.