Benefit, a company with culture of innovative management coupled with in-depth
knowledge of the shipping industry is searching for an ambitious ERP Consultant with great
communication skills to join our Implementation department and buil cdollaborative
relationships with our clients focused on customer success.
We hire people with talent, passion, and potential and then give them the variables to
evolve and thrive both professionally and personally!
If you love taking challenges by providing quality advices and services to the Shipping
companies, you’re probably the right fit for our team!
What makes as stand out?
· 28+ Awarded Office/Vessel Applications
· Reliability, Customization, Conformity, Superior price/value ratio: the keycomponents that
have made us the top-developer of world-class ERP modules, exclusively designed for the
Duties and responsibilities:
The primary tasks that will make your day more interesting are:
· You will act as the primary point of contact with clients to assess their needs and
wants and to understand their priorities and goals
· You will document the information regarding the clients goals and needs and you
will initiate implementation to customize the client’s system
· You will communicate with the clients to update them on timelines
· Once the project has been completed, you will demonstrate the new system
features to the client
· You will train our clients, as requested, and you will participate in the training
· You will map the requirements of the customers to the capabilities of the Benefit
What You’ll Need?
· Strong English speaking and writing skills
· Bachelor or graduate degree
· 1-2 years of prior experience in a corporate environment or an office, preferred
· Advanced computer skills
· Analytical skills and attention to detail
· Strong administrative skill set
· Results-driven and customer-focused attitude
· Eagerness to learn and develop
Benefits and perks:
What we offer?
· A well-structured employee training process that will provide our people all of the
necessary tools for a ground-breaking customer success delivery
· A stable working environment with great prospects
· Continuous learning and development opportunities
· Competitive salary and paid overtime
· Hybrid work model
· Working in a friendly and cooperative environment
· Opportunity to work with high skilled professionals and for large IT projects
· Further career opportunities
· Online fitness training
We are proud of the hundreds of loyal clients worldwide who trust our products and
services, which are considered to be the most functional and financially efficient integrated
systems available in the market.