Daily collaboration with marketing & sales teams as well as with external partners and clients for ensuring smooth & successful operation of active marketing projects. Administrative support for the execution of marketing tasks and participation in the development of marketing strategy, tactics, goals and objectives. Content development contribution, digital channels management, event coordination and marketing data reporting.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organize and maintain the marketing assets-filing system.
• Control and maintain marketing inventory.
• Format information for internal and external communication on marketing & sales tasks (memos, emails, presentations, reports, offers, etc)
• Organize and report marketing meetings/minutes.
• Serve as the main point of contact among team-members, clients and other external partners in marketing issues.
• Preparation, management and follow up on marketing agreements.
• Update and maintain the company’s PR and marketing list per action (newsletter list, events lists, special press, journalists, etc)
• Digital community management (comments, messages, requests, etc)
• Web site monitoring and revisions. Coordination for the required content and technical updates.
• Participation into the development and follow up on the implementation of SEO strategies and tactics.
• Marketing reports updates & data analysis: campaign performance assessments, KPIs monitoring and critical insights
• Production of media scanning reports and other media monitoring reports as required.
• Monitor and reporting of competitor activities and promotions on a regular basis.
• Proof reading of print and digital marketing assets.
• Coordination for the on-time distibution of all marketing assets. Liaising with agencies and third parties to ensure timely launch of campaigns and promotions.
• Participation in the designing, planning and execution of marketing campaigns (above and below the line) including scheduling and budget tracking.
• Assist in organizing and promoting events, trade shows, or webinars.
• Assist in creating engaging content for digital and offline marketing channels, including social media, email marketing, and print campaigns.
• Assist in developing copy, creative, photography, video and project briefs.
• Coordinate and maintain positive relationships with clients, marketing/sales suppliers and partners.
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
• Immaculate creative-writing skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package
• Analytical mindset with a proven ability to analyze and interpret data.
• Familiarity with managing marketing campaigns across multiple platforms (e.g LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads)
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Previous marketing experience (internships or entry-level positions) is a plus.