A leading company in the market of ERP enterprise systems for the maritime/shipping industry. We have a result-first, get-things-done culture and practice agile methodologies. We have been growing at a steady rate for over 30yrs, transforming our tech tools and product offerings at the pace of our industry, so our operational environment is quite dynamic.
What makes us stand out?
• Exceptional levels of security, transparency, accuracy and controllability.
• Reliability, Customization, Conformity, Superior price/value ratio: the key components that have made us the top-developer of world-class ERP modules, exclusively designed for the shipping industry.
This is where you can get in the picture:
We are actively looking for people to join our family. We are looking for a combination of soft skills, domain specific skills with a notch of experience. Specifically:
Good fits would have these skills:
• Expert in at least one of MS DevOps, Atlassian Jira/Confluence
• Extensive expertise in Agile methods and rituals in both remote and on-premises mode is a must.
• Soft skills: Communication, conflict resolution, team collaboration, leader-servant behavior, English language proficient.
Perfect fits would have these skills:
• +4 years of experience in IT and +1 years as Scrum Master;
• Technical/software development background: Ms SQL, .net, Angular, React;
• Experience working on Agile Sprints
• Analytic and Conceptual thinking;
• Determine work schedules for the team;
• Delegate tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals;
• Liaise with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard;
• Identify risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible;
• Analyze existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements;
• Find techniques for effective Product Backlog management;
• Facilitate Scrum rituals
• Remove impediments to the Development Team’s progress;
• Help employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development;
• Cause change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team
Benefit Software, a company with culture of innovative management coupled with in-depth knowledge of the shipping industry is searching for a Scrum Master to join/lead our agile software development teams.
If you are a passionate tech enthusiast for software technology and excited to immerse yourself in the word of software for maritime companies, then you are a great fit.
We hire people with talent, passion, and potential and then give them the variables to evolve and thrive both professionally and personally!