Who are we?
LALIZAS is a company that manufactures marine equipment with a commercial presence in 130 countries. We hold a leading position in the European and International Marine market with over 40 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment.
Our vision is to produce high quality products and distribute them in international markets through our well‐established distribution network. This vision, along with the care for the customers and the indispensable input of the employees, have resulted to the company’s growth and will continue to contribute positively in our continuous development.
Why join LALIZAS?
LALIZAS considers its people as the most valuable asset for its strategic planning, policies, values and vision. Therefore, invests in them at all organization levels and constantly aims to further development. By setting high selection standards and especially by emphasizing on the approach, the recruitment and the development of executives with expertise and will, LALIZAS provides a career path full of challenges and professional goals.
Therefore, if you wish to join this fast- growing and dynamic team, now is your chance to apply for:
What you will be doing:
- Maintain & Develop the customer network with Shipping Companies & Ship Management Companies
- Be responsible to negotiate for both products & services based on the customer’s needs.
- Seek out new business development opportunities
- Communicate with customers / partners
- Attend exhibitions representing the company
- Create reports and sales analysis
- Analyse sales trends, market dynamics and report to determine business growth potential
Core competencies of the ideal candidate:
- University degree, ideally in business or technical field
- At least 3 years of experience at the Maritime Industry with customers such as (Shipping Companies & Ship Management Companies etc.)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to travel according to the business needs
- Car driving license
- Organizational and strong communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Commercial awareness
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidate
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company
- Continuous training and development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly working environment
If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com, with email Subject: “Application via YES Forum”