Who are we?
LALIZAS is a company that manufactures marine equipment with a commercial presence in 130 countries. We hold a leading position in the European and International Marine market with over 40 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment.
Our vision is to produce high quality products and distribute them in international markets through our well‐established distribution network. This vision, along with the care for the customers and the indispensable input of the employees, have resulted to the company’s growth and will continue to contribute positively in our continuous development.
Why join LALIZAS?
LALIZAS considers its people as the most valuable asset for its strategic planning, policies, values and vision. Therefore, invests in them at all organization levels and constantly aims to further development. By setting high selection standards and especially by emphasizing on the approach, the recruitment and the development of executives with expertise and will, LALIZAS provides a career path full of challenges and professional goals.
Therefore, if you wish to join this fast- growing and dynamic team, now is your chance to apply for:
What you will be doing:
- Performing on-board inspections of Firefighting equipment, EEBD and lifeboats
- Coordination of service technicians in other ports
- Develop and optimize service tasks within service functions.
Core competencies of the ideal candidate:
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical supervising role
- Excellent command of the English language
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (especially excel)
- Ability to travel abroad 24/7
- Leadership skills in team management
- Organizational and communication skills and transmissibility.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company
- Continuous training and development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly working environment
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with email Subject: “Application via YES Forum”