The goal of the 1st White Paper (YES PAPER) is the New Generation in Shipping is to voice her thoughts on how Greek Shipping can maintain her position and what is her competitive advantage compared to other shipping Nations
Selected professionals from our Advisory Board will facilitate group meetings as per their focus on 8 subsectors as per below:
- Human Element (onboard & ashore) (Symeon Tsalikoglou)
- Chartering, Vessel Operations, Market & Voyage Performance ( Capt. George Tsouris)
- IT & New Technologies (Dr. Panos Nomikos)
- Finance (Katerina Stathopoulou)
- Environment, HSQE (Efi Tsolaki)
- Technical & Vessel Performance Optimization (Panos Theodosopoulos)
- Flags / Registries (Panos Kirnidis)
- Procure/Purchasing & Logistics (Costis Achladitis – Pantelis Sarantis)
Each group will meet in private and comments will be gathered as a team to ensure anonymity of individual and employer. Moderators will organize the notes and prepare a report with your comments. Together, you will form the YES Paper on the competitiveness of Greek shipping which will be presented during POSIDONIA 2020.
Yes, you can make a difference. We invite you to get involved today. Register in the relevant category by filling in the Form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G5ZgcgYYCgBxKg7V8gLC_fVNWgcrZXisMHxJUP2raZ4/edit in order YES FORUM team to contact you.
We want engaged and passionate participants. If that’s you, sign up and join us today! You can make a difference. The leaders of tomorrow will come from the young of today.