YES TO SEA TOURISM FORUM 2017 – INDICATIVE PROGRAM
YES TO SEA TOURISM FORUM WILL BE CONDUCTED IN GREEK LANGUAGE EXCEPT FOR THE Speech and live debate with Young Executives by Ukko Metsola, Vice President, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd that will be in English.
13.00 – 14.00 Experience the International Exhibition of Posidonia Sea Tourism Forum
14.00 – 15.30 Yachting: An Underachieving Giant For The East Med (Skalkota Hall)
(free entrance to the registrants of YES to Sea Tourism Forum)
15.45 – 18.00 YES to Sea Tourism Forum (Skalkota Hall)
Danae Bezantakou, Managing Director, Navigator Shipping Consultants, Founder, YES Forum
Dimitris Trifonopoulos, Secretary General of the Greek National Tourism Organization (GNTO)
Panagiotis Kourouplis , Minister of Shipping & Insular Policy (TBC)
Evridiki Kourneta, Secretary General of Ministry of Tourism
Pafsanias Papageorgiou, General Secretary for Lifelong Learning and Youth
Ilias Tsakiris , CEO, American Hellenic Hull Insurance Company Ltd.
Harris Daskalakis, Executive Director, BCA College
Presentation of YES to Sea Tourism Survey by Xenia Kourtoglou, Founder & Managing Partner, FOCUS BARI
Speech and live debate with Young Executives by Ukko Metsola, Vice President, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
George Xiradakis, Managing Director of XRTC BUSINESS CONSULTANTS LTD. and President of THE PROPELLER CLUB (PORT OF PIRAEUS)
Diogenis Venetopoulos, Partner – Vice President Sales, Variety Cruises
Emmanuel Vordonis – President, POSEIDONION GRAND HOTEL – Ex-Executive Director, Thenamaris
Dimitris Koutsolioutsos, CEO/Founder, INSTAYACHT and Farmers Republic
Chrissie Palassis, Partner, CTM Hellas
Maria Theofanopoulou, Publisher, Greek Travel Pages
18:00 – 19:00 NETWORKING CORNERS
1. Crew-Operations– Chartering Dept./ Shipping Company (Skalkota Hall)
- Angie Hartmann, Crew Manager, STARBULK S.A.
- Theofilos Haldezos, Dry Cargo / Container Chartering, Eastern Mediterranean Maritime Ltd
- Irini Logotheti, Deputy Operations Manager, Karlog Shipping
- Leonidas Manolis, Dry Operator / Operations Department, Eastern Mediterranean Maritime Ltd
- Akis Mavronas, MIS & Chartering Dept. All Seas Marine S.A.
- Symeon Tsalikoglou, Business Development, ADRIATICO CREWING
2. Marine Insurance & Classification Societies (MC 3.2)
Dorothea Ioannou, Global Business Development Director/Managing Director (Greece), American P&I Club
Marina Papaioannou, Manager Maritime Academy, DNV GL Maritime
Ilias Tsakiris, CEO of American Hellenic Hull Insurance Company Ltd.
3. Technical & FinanceDept. / Shipping Company (MC 3.4)
- Nikos Christou, Technical Superintendent, DYNACOM TANKERS MANAGEMENT LTD.
- Athena Kanellatou, Managing Director, MACGREGOR Greece
- Georgios Papamichalis, Technical Superintendent / Technical Department , Eastern Mediterranean Maritime Ltd
- Katerina Stathopoulou, Executive Director, Investments & Finance
4. Innovation – Startups – Save time in Shipping Agencies (Main Entrance)
- Dimitris Koutsolioutsos, CEO/Founder, INSTAYACHT and Farmers Republic
- Dr. Panagiotis Nomikos, Business Development Director, DANAOS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS S.A.
- Athina Ridaki, Transhipment & Booking Supervisor, ARKAS HELLAS
- Stellios Stratidakis, Data Analyst, MARINETRAFFIC
- Dimitris Sousoudis, Advertising Manager, MARINETRAFFIC
- Markos Kiousseoglou, Co-founder and Board Member, Reload Greece